So many of us struggle with getting the minimum required 8 glasses of water a day. It can be a real challenge. Here, are tips to help accomplish that! It is said by many beauty experts that drinking your water is the cheapest, quickest way to look and feel better. That’s enough to motivate me!
Mom Goes Green Reusable Bottles
1.Carry a reusable water bottle AT ALL TIMES (BPA Free of course). On a side note, by choosing to re-use we can help to reduce the amount of disposable plastic water bottles entering our nation’s landfills.
2.Make a bet with a co-worker to see who can drink more water in the course of a day.
3. Have a big glass of water at every transitional point of the day: when you first get up, just before leaving the house, when you sit down to work, etc.
4. Make it convenient – keep a big glass or insulated water bottle full on your desk and reach for it all day.
5. When you have juice (apple, grape, or orange) fill half the glass with water.
6. Have one glass every hour on the hour while at work. When the work day is done you met your minimum daily recommended 8 ounces.
7. Freeze little bits of peeled lemons, limes, grapefruit and oranges; use them in place of ice cubes.
8. After each trip to the restroom, drink an eight-ounce glass to replenish your system.
9. Drink two full glasses at each meal, one before and one after. Also, drink one glass before each snack, so you don’t eat as much.
10. Add drinking two glasses of water to your daily skincare regimen. Drink, cleanse, moisturize, etc., and then drink again. (I’m totally doing this)
It’s never too late to start practicing good drinking habits. Your body will thank you.
I found these articles very informative. It’s a quick read with a wealth of information. Enjoy!
Student, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics